Set on expansive grounds (1,300m2) and just a minute from the beach, our luxurious 4+ bedroom villa provides a magical escape for families and groups of friends.
Indoors, THE VILLA SANUR has 4 bedrooms (plus a sitting room with two single beds if needed), three bathrooms, and a TV/office room, all of which are spacious and air-conditioned. Outdoors, the villa includes a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, and many different spaces for lounging and relaxing. The lush, established gardens, pond, beautiful sea breezes and fans throughout, combine to make the outdoor living space comfortable all year round.
What the rate includes
The villa rate includes airport pickup, breakfast each day (eggs, pancakes, fruit, toast and drinks), unlimited filtered water and staff to do all the cleaning (who can also arrange same-day laundry for a small fee.) The villa has a manager who is dedicated to making your stay an experience to remember. His role each day is to ensure everything is running smoothly and to help any way he can, which could be anything from teaching you a little Indonesian or explaining Balinese culture, to booking a massage, hiring bikes or arranging an in-house cook. In a nutshell, he’s there to assist with the challenges of holidaying in a place where you may not speak the language.
Of course, there is a landline phone, satellite TV (Indovision), DVD player, Apple TV, and high-speed internet and WI-FI in the villa.
A home away from home
The Villa Sanur is our family holiday home and it’s our goal to make it feel the same to our guests. We have made some wonderful connections with local people here in Sanur and are happy to recommend car hire, drivers, cooks, nannies and other childcare options to our guests. All of the people that we recommend we have personal relationships with. The villa itself is a labour of love with generous spaces throughout, the interiors are designed with comfort and style in mind, lots of places to escape and relax (at the pool, the living spaces, lawn, TV room, etc.) and the villa is equipped as you would expect your own holiday home to be.
Kids and the villa
The garden, pond, pool, and statues make it an especially magical place for kids (and incredible at night), while also being very safe. The villa includes a professionally-built pool fence and the pond is less than 30cm deep and its access points (can be) blocked. For families with small children, the villa comes fully equipped with a cot, car seats for different ages, a high chair, DVDs, books and more. (Feel free to ask about particular equipment as this is not an exhaustive list.)
YOUR VILLA INCLUDES …
As well as the amenities of the villa, your rates also come with some nice extras, including:
- The entire villa to yourself
- Airport pickup
- Breakfast each day (eggs, pancakes, fruit, toast and drinks)
- Unlimited filtered water
- High-speed internet (approx. 50Mb up/download)
- Indovision xstream, for streaming TV (includes apps for Netflix, YouTube, etc.)
- Staff to do all the cleaning (laundry can be arranged for small fee)
- Villa manager who is dedicated to making your stay an experience to remember. His role each day is to ensure everything is running smoothly and to help anyway he can, which could be anything from teaching you a little Indonesian or explaining Balinese culture, to booking an in-house massage, extra pedal bikes or a restaurant.
- We have made some wonderful connections with local people here in Sanur and are happy to recommend and help organise car hire, drivers, cooks, nannies and other childcare options for you.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect at The Villa Sanur.
Rooms & spaces
- 4 x bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Walk in robes
- Living/lounge area
- Dining area
- TV room/office
- Kitchen & pantry
- Pond & lawn
- Pool & sun lounges
- Rear access to beach
- Bath and beach towels
- Power adaptors
- 2 x HD TV
- 2 x DVD player
- Book library
- Apple TV
- xstream TV-streaming service (also includes apps for Netflix, YouTube, etc.)
Amenities for kids
This list is growing all the time. Feel free to ask about other equipment as we may well have it.
- Bike helmets x 2
- Car seats x 2
- Car booster seat
- Cot (incl. mosquito netting)
- Professionally-built pool fence
- ‘Bumbo’ seat for babies not quite ready to sit themselves
- High chair
- A library of books for young kids
Our villa is located at the end of a dead-end lane, in the heart of the most established residential part of Sanur, yet still just a few minutes walk or ride on one of our bikes to great shops and restaurants. In fact, because of the lack of traffic in Sanur, you can get to pretty much anywhere within 10 minutes on a bike and 5 minutes in a taxi (and taxis are easy to find on the street or by phone).
The lane itself is incredibly peaceful with no roosters or motorbikes roaring up and down. As you step through the gate into the villa, the only sounds you are likely to hear are birds, the fountains and a gentle sea breeze. Perhaps the nicest part about our location is our private rear access to the beach, meaning you are at the beach in about a minute’s walk.